Tuesday, January 17, 2012

longhairdontcare

So today while trolling Reddit before work, I happened upon a link title "bitch i'm flawless" which prompted this photo




 Intrigued about who this mystery man was, I dug a little deeper to find that his name is Clay Matthews III of the Green Bay Packers and it got me thinking. It's def not the first time I've seen a professional football player with a long flowing mane but nonetheless I was interested on seeing who Clay Matthews is. After checking his wikipedia page I find that he is not only a SoCal native but a Northridge grown, and USC educated football player and it all clicked. NOW I know why he peaked my interest. I'm hoping I can be correct in saying that there are very few football players in LA would take vanity to this extreme. I dont know the guy personally but what I could see from his online life was he EXUDES the LA pretty boy vibe, but what I do know is that there is definitely a level of ultra vanity that some pro football players get. But int he case of Mr Matthews it seems to be an amalgamation of a few things 


 LA PRETTY BOY UPBRINGING + LONG FLOWING HAIR + USC WALK ON + GREEN BAY SUPER BOWL RING = THE BELOW





Is there some unwritten code that manly football men with long hair make the best hair models?

 


Not to bash on footballers or even Clay but if it had to be any pretty boy pro footballer, Namath could get it any day of the week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment